Looking for something fun and different to do in Sister Bay? Give the Seeking Sven scavenger hunt a go. You’re sure to discover new places around town, enjoy an amusing afternoon, and be entered to win great prizes.
Here’s how to play…
- Sven the goat is hiding in participating Sister Bay business locations June 11-September 30.
- Pick up a clue list from the Sister Bay Visitor Center (or download it here: Seeking Sven Monthly Clues) to discover each month’s featured retailers.
- Find Sven at these locations and collect a stamp on your Sven Passport (available here: Seeking Sven Passport 2016, at the Visitor Center, and participating businesses).
- After you have collected stamps from all six locations that month, bring your passport to the Sister Bay Visitor Center, claim a token for participating, and be entered into a monthly drawing to win a corresponding prize package!
- ‘Seek Sven’ each month and increase your chances of winning the grand prize drawn on October 1st.
- For even more fun, and chances to win, enter the Seeking Sven Instagram contest. Simply take a photo (of yourself, Sven, and/or the business…get creative), post it, tag @wisisterbay, use the hashtag #svenaroundsisterbay, and rack up the likes.
Grasse’s Grill, Jerry’s Flowers, Bargain’s Unlimited, Sister Bay Craft Shop, Yacht Works, Silver Birch, Uncle Tom’s Candy, Ecology Sports, Pipka’s of Door County, The Beach and T-shirt Connection, Sister Bay Historical Society, Sub Express @ Sister Bay Mobil, Tea Thyme, The Cookbook Kitchen Store, Al Johnson’s Butik, Tannenbaum Holiday Shop, On Deck Clothing Company, Hammersmith TV & Radio, Domicile, Drink Coffee, Frykman Gallery, Bayshore Outfitters, Lampert Lumber Company, Door County Ice Cream Factory, Top Shelf Café and Gourmet