Thanks for your interest in the Sister Bay Fall Festival! Please read on for application info…
The Sister Bay Fall Festival will be held along Bay Shore Drive (Hwy. 42) from Maple Dr to Sunset Dr. Set-up is on asphalt (unless otherwise notified), no stakes allowed, weights or sandbags must be used. All items offered for sale must meet State of Wisconsin and Federal Health and Safety codes. Vendors must stay for all 3 days of the festival.
- DATE: Friday, Oct. 14, Saturday, Oct. 15, Sunday, Oct. 16, 2016
- TIME: Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- PLACE: Bay Shore Drive (Hwy. 42) in Sister Bay
- SPACE: 11’x11’. Unload on street in front of your space – parking to be determined
- FEE: $500.00 per space
- SET-UP: Thursday, Oct. 13, 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. or Friday, Oct. 14, 7 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- TAKEDOWN: Not before 3 p.m. Sunday
Full payment of $500.00 per space is due with this application. Your payment, less $50.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded if notification is received before October 1, 2016. After October 1, 2016, your full payment will be forfeited.
This is a juried festival. You must submit a full list of food & beverage you want to sell, along with a list of show(s) you have attended, and a website (if you have one). You may or may not be accepted, and the jury’s decision is final, and not subject to negotiation. If there is a discrepancy between the list provided with application and what you actually sell, you will not be allowed to stay and your payment will be forfeited. If you are not accepted, your space fee will be refunded.
Sister Bay Fall Festival: Food & Beverage Level C
Terms of Participation
- All food and beverage items offered for sale must meet Wisconsin State and Federal health and safety codes.
- No alcohol is allowed to be sold by Level C vendors. Any Level C vendor found selling alcohol will be immediately removed from the festival without fee refund.
- Spaces are assigned at the discretion of the Fall Fest sponsor.
- Exhibitors are responsible for supplying tables, tents, weights for tents, and all set-up/display gear.
- No electricity will be provided or available for your use. You may bring small generators. They must be turned off at night.
- No overnight security is provided.
- Exhibitors must tend their own space(s), and are responsible for clean-up.
- Do not use anything that will damage the pavement. You are liable if your tent or merchandise damages the property of others.
- This is a family-oriented event. Please act and speak respectfully.
- No live animals, birds or reptiles are allowed for exhibit or sale.
- All exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying state and county taxes.
- Participation is required for all three days of the festival. If you arrive late or leave early without permission from the sponsor before the start of the event, you will not be allowed to return to Fall Fest.
The undersigned exhibitor hereby applies for food and beverage space at Sister Bay Fall Fest. The Village of Sister Bay and the Fall Festival Committee will not be liable for property damage or personal injury to exhibitors which may occur on or about any part of the premises, regardless of how such injury or damage may have occurred. By signing this contract, exhibitors waive any claim against the village and the sponsor, and assume all liability or loss or damage to their own property entrusted to the premises.
*The Sister Bay Fall Festival takes place rain or shine; no refunds due to weather conditions.*
I have read and agree to follow the rules set forth in this contract and understand that I may be evicted from this show if I do not abide by the rules. I understand that my signature acknowledges me as a private vendor.
Fill out the online registration form below. Online registration is now open.
Return Application and Payment
Payment can be made online with credit card through PayPal by using the payment button below (includes additional credit card processing fee) or with a check made payable to SBAA.
Paper applications and check payments should be mailed to:
Sister Bay Fall Festival Committee
P.O. Box 352
Sister Bay, WI 54234
Spaces are reserved in the order contracts AND payments are received by postmark/timestamp, and are only processed after BOTH are received. Confirmations will be sent after the jury accepts your work, along with a map and your space assignment.
If you’re applying and paying online, you will receive an email from PayPal when your payment is approved. If you DO NOT receive a PayPal email within 3 days, please process your card again.
If you have questions, contact our Information Center: 920-854-2812
(Fill out form and click Submit Application. Then pay with credit card – if desired – by clicking Buy Now below)