The Sister Bay Fall Festival Arts & Crafts Show will be held on Mill Road east of Bay Shore Drive (Hwy. 42). Set-up is on asphalt, no stakes allowed, so weights or sandbags must be used. Mill Road will be closed to vehicular traffic for the festival which makes it easy for buyers to walk the grounds and for you to load and unload. We have room for approximately 90 exhibitors. All items offered for sale must be handcrafted and the work of the exhibitor. Vendors must stay for all 3 days of the festival.
- DATE: Friday, Oct. 17, Saturday, Oct. 18, Sunday, Oct. 19, 2014
- TIME: Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- PLACE: Mill Road, east of Bay Shore Drive (Hwy. 42) in Sister Bay
- SPACE: 11’x11’. Unload on street in front of your space – parking to be determined
- FEE: $200.00 per space
- SET-UP: Thursday, Oct. 17, 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. or Friday, Oct. 18, 7 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- TAKEDOWN: Not before 3 p.m. Sunday
Full payment of $200.00 per space is due with this application. Your payment, less $50.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded if notification is received before September 12, 2014. After September 12, 2014, your full payment will be forfeited.
This is a juried arts and crafts show. You must submit photographs and a description of your work, along with a list of show(s) you have attended, and a website (if you have one). You may or may not be accepted, and the jury’s decision is final, and not subject to negotiation. Photographs will be kept to compare with actual merchandise, and if there is a discrepancy, you will not be allowed to stay and your payment will be forfeited. If you are not accepted, your check will be returned to you.
Sister Bay Fall Festival – Arts & Crafts Show Terms of Participation
- All items offered for sale must be handcrafted and the original work of the exhibitor.
- Spaces are assigned at the discretion of the Arts & Crafts show sponsor and jury.
- Exhibitors are responsible for supplying tables, tents, weights for tents, and all set-up gear.
- No electricity will be provided or available for your use.
- No overnight security is provided.
- Exhibitors must tend their own space(s), and are responsible for clean-up.
- Do not use anything that will damage the pavement. You are liable if your tent or merchandise damages the property of others.
- This is a family-oriented event. Offensive merchandise – such as t-shirts with obscene messages, or dangerous merchandise – such as knives, lighters, or weapons – are not allowed.
- No animals, birds or reptiles are allowed for exhibit or sale.
- No food is allowed to be sold in the Arts & Crafts area. If you have commercially pre-packaged food items in your product, please contact the sponsor for prior approval.
- All exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying state and county taxes.
- Participation is required for all three days of the festival. If you arrive late or leave early without permission from the sponsor before the start of the event, you will not be allowed to return to Fall Fest.
The undersigned exhibitor hereby applies for exhibition space at the above Arts & Crafts Show. The Village of Sister Bay and the Fall Festival Committee will not be liable for property damage or personal injury to exhibitors which may occur on or about any part of the premises, regardless of how such injury or damage may have occurred. By signing this contract, exhibitors waive any claim against the village and the sponsor, and assume all liability or loss or damage to their own property entrusted to the premises.
*The Sister Bay Fall Festival Arts & Crafts Show takes place rain or shine; no refunds due to weather conditions.*
I have read and agree to follow the rules set forth in this contract and understand that I may be evicted from this show if I do not abide by the rules. I understand that my signature acknowledges me as a private vendor.
Fill out the online registration form below. REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE MAILED AND AVAILABLE ONLINE AFTER MARCH 3, 2014.
Return Application and Payment
Payment can be made online through PayPal by using the payment button below or with a check made payable to SBAA. Applications and checks should be mailed to:
Sister Bay Fall Festival Committee
P.O. Box 352
Sister Bay, WI 54234
Spaces are reserved in the order contracts AND payments are received by postmark/timestamp, and are only processed after BOTH are received. Confirmations will be sent after the jury accepts your work, along with a map and your space assignment.
Applications will not be opened before May 5, 2014.
If you have questions, contact our Information Center after May 6, 2013: 920-854-2812
Online registration will be available AFTER MARCH 3, 2014.
(Press “Submit Application” button, THEN pay online by pressing “Pay Now” below)