November 24 -25th, 2017
Warm up your holiday spirit, tune up your caroling voice, bundle up the kids and join the festivities at Sister Bay’s Capture the Spirit event, November 24-25!
Friday beginning at 4:30 p.m. the village lights will glow brightly with the lighting of luminaries around downtown and the Village Christmas tree and decorations at the corner of Mill Road and N. Bay Shore Dr. (Hwy. 42). Light refreshments will be served, donations appreciated.
Santa Claus will bring good tidings and merriment to all with his arrival and as he leads the children to the Sister Bay/Liberty Grove Library for storytelling and crafts, after the tree lighting.
Each year we gear up for the Annual “Big Bundle Up” with the Wisconsin Department of Tourism. When you join us for our tree lighting on Friday at 4:30 p.m. bring new or gently used warm winter clothing items like hats, scarves, mittens, sweaters and coats.
Saturday from 3-5 p.m. bring your sweet tooth, creativity and children to the Holiday Cookie decorating at the Sister Bay Fire Station. The Piggly Wiggly and Sister Bay Advancement Association sponsor these sugary treats.
Friday & Saturday from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Shop locally for gifts for your family and friends at the annual Friends of Gibraltar Arts & Crafts Show inside the Sister Bay Village Hall. Lunch served 11:30am-2:30pm. Lunch proceeds support Gibraltar School programs.
Each year Sister Bay businesses have special sales or offer free holiday treats & refreshments. The following businesses participated in 2016!
- Blossoms Flower House ~ 25% off store-wide. Snacks & refreshments. Sat & Sun 10-7p
- Yacht Works ~ Store-wide sales!
- Hammersmith TV & Electronics ~ Store-wide sale on electronics & gifts
- Lampert Lumber ~ Sale on Christmas items. Great stocking stuffers!
- Frykman Studio Gallery ~ Holiday open house Fri & Sat 10-5p. Free drawing & refreshments
- Ecology Sports ~ Store-wide sale & holiday treats. Open til 7p Fri & Sat. Open house Fri 5-7pm
- Northern Grill ~ Holiday tree for the DC Humane Society! Bring in a bag of Purina Dog, Cat or Puppy Chow and receive a free tap beer or glass of house wine. Open Fri-Sun
- Funky Cookie Studio ~ “Rolling out” the 2016 Christmas cookie collection on Sat, 11/25! Open Tue, Wed and Sat of Thanksgiving week 10-5p (or until there’s nothing left but crumbs!
- Silver Birch ~ On-going sale room and free cookies! Open Fri thru Mon 11-4p
- Bay Shore Outdoor Store ~ Store-wide sale Fri-Sun (excludes kayaks & stand up paddleboards)
- The Cook Book Kitchen Store ~ Annual 20% off storewide sale!
- Spot ~ Big sale – lots of goodies! Open 10-6p daily
- Bargains Unlimited ~ 50% off holiday merchandise, 20% off storewide
- Tannenbaum ~ 20% discount on select items
- On Deck Clothing ~ Store-wide specials! Drawings for free gift card. Complimentary gift wrapping. Holiday refreshments
- Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant & Butik ~ Storewide savings in Butik – some exclusions
- Northern Door Communications ~ Don’t miss Cellcom’s Black Friday Sales Event! 10% off accessories Friday and Saturday. Open Wed & Fri 8-4:30 p; Sat 8-12p
- Secondhand Sue’s ~ Open daily 10-5p
- Tea Thyme in Door County ~ 20% off loose leaf tea. Hot tea samples
- Dogma Diggs & Grooming Studio ~ Check out our holiday toys! Open Sat 10:30-3:30p
- JJungwirth Ace Hardware ~ Don’t miss Ace Black Friday Sales!
- Piggly Wiggly ~ Open Thanksgiving Day 7:30-1p
- Pipka’s of Door County ~ Stop in for coffee & cake ~ Open from 10a
- Country House Resort ~ Open house Fri & Sat 10-5p. Hot cider & cookies. Room/suite tours available
- Grasse’s Grill ~ Holiday Specials! Open Fri & Sat 11-8p
- Sister Bay Craft Shop ~ 25% off rings, jewelry, t-shirts, sweatshirts & jackets Nov 25-27th! Open Fri 2-6p, Sat & Sun 10-6p
- Roots Inn & Kitchen ~ Holiday lunch specials! Fri & Sat 11:30-2:30p
- Blue Heron Glass Etching ~ Holiday specials and treats! Fri & Sat 10-4p
- Massage of Sister Bay ~ Holiday specials! Fri & Sat 10-4
For more info, call: 920-854-2812 or e-mail: email@example.com