Kindgoods mission is to offer Door County residents and visitors a diverse selection of goods for women, men, kids and home which are responsibly sourced and fairly traded. With each item ethically produced, sustainably sourced and socially conscious, Kindgoods offers rare and affordable goods for women, men, kids and home. Committed to the local and global communities, Kindgoods brings world finds to Door County and Door County love to the world. Kindgoods – fair trade, hand made, good vibes.
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Brochure Quicklink Image
- Hotels & Resorts
- News Quicklink Image
- Performing Arts
- Public Facilities
- QuickLink Block 2
- QuickLink Block 3
- Road Construction Updates
Don’t miss the culinary experience! Dine in a casual, fun atmosphere beside Sister Bay’s only wood-fired oven. Offering delicious wood-fired pizza, burgers, sandwiches, salads, and desserts, using fresh local ingredients. Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options available .
Carry-out available. Extensive beer and wine offerings.
Facebook: Wild Tomato Pizza
– See more at: http://www.cometosisterbay.com/dining/bier-zot-beer-cafe/#sthash.xm18rjvT.dpuf
Thank you for registering for the Sister Bay Fall Festival Arts & Crafts Show! Your payment has been received.
We will review your application, and notify you by mail or either your acceptance into the show, or rejection if your products do not meet our qualifications.
If you are applying before May 1, we process all applications by submission date, after May 1.
If you have further inquiries, please email: email@example.com
Looking for something fun and different to do in Sister Bay? Give the Seeking Sven scavenger hunt a go. You’re sure to discover new places around town, enjoy an amusing afternoon, and be entered to win great prizes.
Here’s how to play…
- Sven the goat is hiding in participating Sister Bay business locations June 11-September 30.
- Pick up a clue list from the Sister Bay Visitor Center (or download it here: Seeking Sven Monthly Clues) to discover each month’s featured retailers.
- Find Sven at these locations and collect a stamp on your Sven Passport (available here: Seeking Sven Passport 2016, at the Visitor Center, and participating businesses).
- After you have collected stamps from all six locations that month, bring your passport to the Sister Bay Visitor Center, claim a token for participating, and be entered into a monthly drawing to win a corresponding prize package!
- ‘Seek Sven’ each month and increase your chances of winning the grand prize drawn on October 1st.
- For even more fun, and chances to win, enter the Seeking Sven Instagram contest. Simply take a photo (of yourself, Sven, and/or the business…get creative), post it, tag @wisisterbay, use the hashtag #svenaroundsisterbay, and rack up the likes.
Grasse’s Grill, Jerry’s Flowers, Bargain’s Unlimited, Sister Bay Craft Shop, Yacht Works, Silver Birch, Uncle Tom’s Candy, Ecology Sports, Pipka’s of Door County, The Beach and T-shirt Connection, Sister Bay Historical Society, Sub Express @ Sister Bay Mobil, Tea Thyme, The Cookbook Kitchen Store, Al Johnson’s Butik, Tannenbaum Holiday Shop, On Deck Clothing Company, Hammersmith TV & Radio, Domicile, Drink Coffee, Frykman Gallery, Bayshore Outfitters, Lampert Lumber Company, Door County Ice Cream Factory, Top Shelf Café and Gourmet